Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps in the spiral tube forming process. The primary function of pre-bending is always to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the primary reason for the sizing is to acquire a better diameter from the tube, as the diameter control is definitely the main quality index of the Anticorrosion Pe Coating Pipe. one. An appropriate match between pre-bending and sizing is needed to get an ideal steel pipe blank.
This is a quick discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The key of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is the use of arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding is different: the submerged arc welding of the welding wire is exposed, there is absolutely no coating, submerged arc welding is definitely pre-paved welding flux to be welded The submerged arc welding wire extends to the flux, as well as the arc is formed beneath the flux. The formation process of the submerged arc welding is such that the welding wire is in contact with the workpiece.
Following the start button is pressed, the welding wire and also the workpiece are energized, and the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to lose underneath the flux layer, and also the welding pool is created below the arc. Across the arc, the flux melts to create a cavity. The cavity as well as the pool continue to advance, as well as the metal behind the pool solidifies to form a continuous weld. This process is performed under the flux, so we can’t look at it with all the human eye alone. It may be seen with X-ray photography.
Because the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this type of high production efficiency; the development auxiliary time is less, enough time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are clean and no spatter, and also the cleaning time is saved; the caliber of the welding seam is high. Additionally, it provides the necessary conditions for the delivery from the spiral welded pipe plant, so the production time of the larger spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, so it is still popular.
1. The pressure-bearing fluid is principally utilized for the X46 welded pipe because the tube blank, and is often spirally formed in temperature. It is actually employed for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is mainly employed for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The ability from the steel pipe to resist pressure is strong and also the welding performance is also very good. After a number of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, making use situation is fairly safe and reliable. The solid diameter in the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency is additionally high, and it may effectively save your time and money of laying pipelines. It is mainly utilized for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is primarily hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding way of general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The hot rolled steel strip can be used since the tube blank, which is often formed by spiral molding and is made from double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is employed for the xqrkab pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The typical low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding way of water, gas, air and steam along with other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The pressure fluid transport is situated on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method employed for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After many different strict and scientific inspections and tests, the use of safe and reliable, large diameter steel pipe, transmission efficiency is additionally high, and will effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is mainly utilized for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, gas, etc.
Rise Steel consisted of subsidiaries of Cangzhou Spiral Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei All Land Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei Yuancheng Steel Pipe Factory, Cangzhou Xinguang Thermal Insulation Pipe Factory .The company is located in Tianjin port, the largest comprehensive port and an important foreign trade port, engaging in the management of steel pipe production nearly 20 years.The company is a high-tech enterprise integrated with independent production and sales business.We are committed to the concept of “innovation, technology and service”.
Address: APT. 1202 BLDG. B Kuang Shi Guo Ji Plaza, Tianjin Free Trading Testing Zone (Business Center), Tianjin, China.
Eason Gao: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miao lin: email@example.com
Amy Shi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hamer Chen:+86 18202505824
Eason Gao: +86 18622403335
Miao lin: +86 13251845682
Amy Shi: +86 18630426996